Our company is committed to innovative ideas in office automation and networking to meet the challenges of a modern day telecommunications and ICT office.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Network Performance Engineer – RAN Technical SME
- Required to work within a team of RF engineers and independently to perform RF network optimization activities during network rollout phase.
- Optimization of an LTE network to troubleshoot and improve KPIs
- Analysis of KPIs, investigation and improvement of network quality problems
- Implementation of new features and tuning LTE radio network parameters
- Analysis of neighbor relations and implementation of corrections
- Provides support to customers in field of expertise
- Reporting to the customer in form of performance reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Capacity analysis and expansion planning
- Resolve all radio related customer complaints
- Conduct site parameter audit and resolve inconsistencies
Competencies and Skills:
- LTE Radio Network Planning and Optimization
- Radio Network Optimization experience on an LTE network
- End-user / customer problem investigation
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- Team player, open communication and ability to work in international team
- Excellent Communication skills
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s – with the subject of the mail containing the above job description and their names in full – as attached files to: email@example.com