Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide Job Vacancy atmanaged or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Job Category: Human Resources
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask “why” when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it’s a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Answer patients’ questions and determine how to assist them.
- Record patient symptoms, medical information, and changes in condition. Make referrals if necessary.
- Measure and record patients’ vital signs. Recommend and implement patient care plans and interventions based on assessment of patient conditions.
- Administer medications or start intravenous fluids, and note times and amounts.
- Provide basic patient care and treatments, such as taking temperatures/blood pressures, cleaning/dressing wounds, massaging muscles, or delivering hot/cold applications. Administer emergency treatment for injuries/illnesses; arrange medical care if necessary.
- Inform employer/employees of health problems to minimize or eliminate potential illness risks. Record, store, and maintain guests’ assessment and counseling information.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of professional area, seek additional information when presented with unfamiliar situations; participate in ongoing professional development.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; use proper equipment; wear appropriate personal protective clothing. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Discuss work topics discreetly and quietly; speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Ensure employee compliance with company standards/policies and external regulations. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online