AAN is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below in a new Nutrition project (subject to funding):
Job Title: Nutrition Coordinator
- This position will be responsible for the effective delivery of CMAM( in-patient and out-patient) in the project states, support training of volunteers on SAM screening, ensure quality of Anthropometric data collected and provide overall training, education and compliance of IYCF and hygiene practices.
Qualification and Experience
- HND/B.Sc. degree in Human nutrition/Dietetic, Postgraduate Degree in Public Health Nutrition/Dietetics is required with five years (5) work experience; three of those years must be in a similar position.
- Ability to speak in Hausa language will be considered as an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com Subject line of emails should clearly state position applied for and the State of preference otherwise application will not be considered e.g. Nutrition Coordinator – Adamawa.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly welcome. Applications are also particularly welcome from candidates living with HIV/AIDs (PLWHAs).
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.