We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Operation Manager
- The Operations Manager will plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations.
- S/He will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage and direct operations team to achieve business targets.
- Assist in developing or updating standard operating procedures for all business operational activities.
- Build strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist in employee appraisals, promotions, compensation and termination based on the performance review.
- Provide operational support and guidance to staff.
- Assist in developing operating and capital budgets.
- Monitor and control expense according to allotted budget.
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training candidates.
- Manage work assignment and allocation for staff.
- Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff.
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation for operational procedures and activities.
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure team follows standard operating procedures for all operational functions.
- Conduct regular meetings with team to discuss about issues, concerns, updates etc.
- Support operational risk and audit process for the purpose of preventive maintenance
Competency and Technical Skill Requirements
The Prospect must demonstrate:
- Demonstrate a flexible and available attitude allowing continuous service delivery
- Natural leadership and proactive attitude in handling and resolving operation matters
- Positive influence on other team members and stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate independent initiative, make sound decisions using effective problem solving techniques
- Ability to develop and present comprehensive reports
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to satisfy the clients in providing a good service and in continuously improving
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or MBA/MSC degree is an added advantage
- At least 5 years cognate experience in Project Management, Business Development and/or Operations Management with proven record of achievement.
- Minimum years of industry experience: 8 years
- Professional qualification from Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online