Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Operation Officer
- H/she will support the Operations Manager to develop, strengthen, and implement effective operational systems for HAl in Nigeria
- The Operations Officer will coordinating and supervise HAI Lagos office Logistics, IT, and administration systems
- Incumbent is responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of the field office
- He/she is also responsible for implementing processes and systems adapted by management as the organization evolves and matures
- H/She will ensure that appropriate control and structures are maintained in accordance with HAl and donor rules and regulations job Vacancy at field office
- Support in drawing up project document
- Three year degree in Finance, Business Administration, and/or Social Sciences or related field
- Must have in-depth knowledge of USAID rules and regulations as they pertain to technical and administrative project functions
- Ability to interact with all levels with comprehensive consultative, partnering, facilitating, and influencing/negotiating skills.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups should kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- The subject of the email “MUST” be the Position Title and Location applied for.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other enquiries.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.