Our company is committed to innovative ideas in office automation and networking to meet the challenges of a modern day telecommunications and ICT office.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Operations Assurance Officer – EPC SME
The IP / EPC expert is responsible for securing the operations activities and performs his / her responsibilities according to the following points:
- Daily EPC Network alarm monitoring & fault troubleshooting
- Daily core alarm & availability reports
- 24×7 on site back office support for fault troubleshooting and hardware alarm clearance.
- Daily, weekly & monthly performance reports
- End to End operational & maintenance support for IP & EPC nodes (MME, EPG, DNS, NTP, Router, switch & Firewall)
- Interfaces with networks operation monitoring team during core network related faults
- Responsible for raising CSRs and liaises with 2nd level support team during network fault incidents 9. Responsible for acceptance testing of all IP, MPBN and EPC nodes integrated into the network
- Implements IP/ Core network related change requests
- Expert knowledge of LTE/EPC network architecture including VOLTE.
- Knowledge of 3GPP based architecture and call flows, 3GPP/IETF standards, UEs and tools used in the implementation and operation of SGSN and MME network elements.
- Expertise in developing and executing object lists for testing core elements using protocol analysers.
- In-depth knowledge and strong experience with Ericsson EPG and MME node CLI.
- Knowledge of protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, SCTP, S1AP, Diameter, GTP, M3UA, SCCP, RANAP, GMM, SM) and high level understanding of OSPF, MPLS, VRRP, SSH, SNMP, and L2 VLAN).
- Specific experience testing network functions to include paging, intra and inter technology mobility, session management, and QOS.
- Hands on experience integrating network hardware platforms including SGSN and MME elements.
- Knowledge of DNS, IP addressing, NAT, load distribution.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s – with the subject of the mail containing the above job description and their names in full – as attached files to: firstname.lastname@example.org