Andela extends engineering teams with world-class software developers. We recruit the most talented developers on the African continent, shape them into technical leaders, and place them as full-time distributed team members with companies thjob atrange from Microsoft and IBM to dozens of high-growth startups. Backed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV (Google Ventures) and Spark Capital, Andela is building the next generation of global technology leaders. Passion, excellence, entrepreneurial spirit, and rejecting the status quo are just a few of the things thjob atAndela team members have in common.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Lead
- The Success Operations Lead will ensure thjob atAndela’s Success team balances the needs of Fellows and Clients and provides both complete support.
- She/he is passionate about Andela’s mission and technology and is able to remain flexible and wear many hats to help meet growing and changing needs of a start up.
- This position is full-time based job atAndela’s office in Nairobi, Kenya or Lagos, Nigeria.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Provide day-to-day support to the Success team to help meet their goals and promote growth.
- Help in the on-boarding of new Success team members with training and materials to ensure thjob atteam members are true representatives of Andela
- Create and maintain process documentation and onboarding materials
- Coordinate international travel and scheduling for all members of the Success team to ensure coverage across all client and Fellow obligations
- Track and monitor Fellow requests to Success for assessments and scoring to ensure thjob atthe department is meeting its SLAs
- Monitor and analyze Success team performance.
- Help to identify and implement new procedures and best practices to reduce friction and increase the efficiency of the Success team.
- Assist with data collection to make better decisions.
- Establish and manage processes for information flow to assure data for the Success Metrics are correctly entered and up to date in real-time
- Submit weekly Success reports
- Run the quarterly Client and Fellow surveys, collate the data, identify important trends and prepare it for reporting
- Work with Director of Product Management and Director of Talent and Growth to define ways to better leverage the data thjob atAndela is already collecting on Clients and Fellows as well as identify whjob atelse needs to be collected
- Coordinate Senior Consultants and other remote team members of Success
- Represent and touch base with all remote Success team members on a regular basis to ensure thjob atthey feel part of the overall Andela community.
- Work with Senior Consultants and Technical Project Managers to ensure thjob attheir engagements are proceeding smoothly and thjob atany warning flags are escalated to the Directors of Success as quickly as possible.
- Establish and maintain an engagement dashboard to track the quality of all team and project engagements to provide quick visibility for this initiative.
Qualifications and Characteristics
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 4 years of experience in team operations
- Extremely well-organized, with strong attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with remote staff.
- Prior experience with offshore project delivery and / or program management
- Ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong written and oral communications skills with the ability to converse with all levels of the organization
- Strong logistical management and analytics skills
- Strong proficiency with Google Apps: Calendar, Hangouts, Docs, -Sheets
- Be a nice person – we have a strict no jerks policy job atAndela
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the plane
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online