Job Title: Operations & Maintenance Supervisor – Fuel
Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall management of fuel, including forecasting, ordering, delivery and consumption analysis.
- Forecasts and plans fuel delivery for all network elements based on history & consumption data, ensuring thJob Vacancy atenough fuel is available all time on sites.
- Orders & supervises the fuel delivery, storage & consumption in sites such thJob Vacancy atenough fuel is available all the time in field.
- Utilizes efficiently available resources for fuel delivery and ensures fuel delivered in right quantity and quality.
- Monitors continuously fuel levels and consumption on sites and plans fuel delivery before fuel is exhausted.
- Analyzes data and makes short and long term supply plans and budget forecast to ensure thJob Vacancy atfuel is available in case of emergency situation in the region or area.
- Tracks and analyses the utilization/ consumption of fuel/ consumables per each cell site allocation, tracks any change and updates records accordingly.
- Tracks and keeps records of all fuel swapping between various cell sites, updates the consumption and forecasts accordingly.
- Creates reports based on forecast, delivery, & consumption as per guideline, identify the problem areas and suggests improvement.
- Coordinates with the client’s representatives and other sections and proposes changes in procedures, as required, to accomplish tasks in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Ensures assigned employees receive required training and maintain appropriate qualifications, certifications, and licenses.
- Analyzes and monitors fuel management process and suggests for improvements.
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atfuel consumption tests are conducted from time to time.
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atfuel delivered conforms to the quality standards as per the test carried out.
- Liaises with the Accounts section for the invoicing of the approved fuel usage for the month.
- Ensures quality control checks are conducted and takes corrective actions if required.
- Ensures implementation of appropriate training programs, including preventative maintenance and safety, for new hires and recurring training for experienced employees.
- Reviews all equipment and personal injury accidents thJob Vacancy attake place Job Vacancy atthe fuel facilities and develop corrective action, incorporating Company policies.
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atall OH&S/QMS procedures are regularly monitored and followed.
- Ensures the safe storage of the fuel.
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atthe fuel suppliers abide by the firms’ OHSAS regulations and usage of relevant PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Oversees facility safety meetings and material.
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atall related documentation are followed and reviewed.
- Coordinates and assists supervisors and managers with quality assurance activities in support of the OHSAS.
- Performs routine tasks related to controlling OHSAS documentation and related data analysis.
- Reports any hazard, incident and accident to the direct supervisor.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE
- 1 -2 years experience in similar field
- MS office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- H.N.D in Engineering Fields
- B.A or equivalent education
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Please candidates must specify the role they are applying for as the subject of the mail.