Job Title: Operations Manager
- Introduce and implement effective systems, policies, structures and resources to support the growth of the institution and ensure adherence to the same;
- Serve as the Operations Lead for the banking system implementation, aligning system configuration with operational processes and policies
- Develop and manage a team of well-trained, focused and motivated Banking Services staff
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities
- Define and implement new policies and procedures for Banking Services in support of product development / refinement or upon introduction of new technologies and delivery channels;
- Analyze operational risks, procedures, work flow and controls on an ongoing basis for continual improvement of operational systems
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights
- Develop and maintain sufficient business continuity plans to ensure service delivery in the event of minor to major incidences & escalation of service exceptions as needed
- Candidate must have a Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in the Financial sector with job atleast a minimum of 3 years in a Commercial or Micro finance Bank
- Should ideally be a Certified Microfinance Banker or job atleast be aiming to complete within next 12 months
- Must have worked in Lagos for a good number of years
- Should be resident in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Note: Interviews is on first come first serve basis