Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- H/she will provide leadership in HAI’s efforts to develop, strengthen, and implement effective operational systems positioning it to fulfill its vision and mission
- The Operations Manager will play a key role in coordinating and managing HAI-Nigeria’s organizational systems and functions including Logistics, IT, and administration, and as such, is responsible for ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of HAI-Nigeria
- He/she is also responsible for ensuring that our processes and systems adapt and improve as the organization evolves and matures
- He/she ensures thVacancy at operations are conducted according to HAI regulations, standard operating procedures and good business practice.
- Directly supervise the logistics officer, receptionist, administrative assistant. Serve as primary liaison to legal counsel in addressing legal issues e.g. copyright, antitrust, governing instruments, partnerships, licensing etc. Oversee organizational insurance policies.
- Four-year degree or a minimum of six years leadership experience in Finance. Business Administration, and/or Social Sciences or related field
- Demonstrated experience and success managing and leading technical and administrative teams in the implementation of large, multi-country, development and health programs in developing country settings
- Must have in-depth knowledge of USAID rules and regulations as they pertain to technical and administrative project functions
- Minimum of two to four years of senior management experience in a nonprofit organization. Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Commitment to social justice and the mission.
- Ability to challenge arid debate issues of importance to the organization
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups should kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- The subject of the email “MUST” be the Position Title and Location applied for.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other enquiries.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.