We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Organisation Effectiveness Advisor
- To advise and coordinate the implementation of employee engagement activities/ culture programmes
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Assist the Senior Manager OD in designing, planning and implementing employee retention and culture management programs aligned to the overall strategic HR plan and vision of becoming an employer of choice.
- Source information from employees on impact of change initiatives and provide customised solutions.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis and interpretation of the survey and make recommendations for management’s use.
- Assist in driving the organization culture survey and develop approaches to narrow the gap between the desired and actual culture
- Identify and implement necessary process improvements to the employee engagement and culture survey administration.
- Manage the HR internal portal as a communications/interactive tool to engender employee engagement.
- Carry out review of employee engagement initiatives (e.g. Induction program, Recognition Awards & Events, Staff Welcome initiatives etc.
- Prepare and share Employee Engagement index reports as well as other reports on culture management and retention initiatives to all HR teams
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Employee Relations
- Project Management
- HR processes and policies
- BA, BEd, B.Sc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online