St Antony’s College and the University of Oxford, in partnership with Jusoor are offering Oxford Jusoor Graduate Scholarship for entry in 2016/17 and 2017/18. The scholarship is awarded to a Syrian student or a stateless person residing in Syria to study for a one-year master’s degree at St Antony’s College Vacancy at University of Oxford.
St Antony’s College is the most cosmopolitan of the seven graduate colleges of the University of Oxford, specialising in international relations, economics, politics and history of particular parts of the world. St Antony’s College is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Oxford in England.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Master degree prgramme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the following field of study:
List of courses:
Anthropology and Museum Ethnography (Social Sciences)
- MSc Social Anthropology
- MSc Visual, Material and Museum Anthropology
- MSc Medical Anthropology
Area Studies (Social Sciences)
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MSc Contemporary India
- MSc Latin American Studies
- MSc Modern Japanese Studies
- MSc Russian and East European Studies
MSt International Human Rights Law (part-time)
Education (Social Sciences)
- MSc Education (Comparative & International)
- MSc Education (Higher Education)
- MSc Economic and Social History
- MSc History of Science, Medicine & Technology
- MSt British & European History from 15 to the present
- MSt Global and Imperial History
- MSt Modern South Asian Studies
- MSt US History
International Development (Social Sciences)
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Migration Studies
- MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
Law (Social Sciences)
MSt Legal Research
Medieval and Modern Languages (Humanities)
- MSt Modern Languages
- MSt Film Aesthetics
- MSt Modern Jewish Studies
- MSt Chinese Studies
- MSt Japanese Studies
- MSt Korean Studies
Oxford Internet Institute (Social Sciences)
MSc Social Science of the Internet
Politics and International Relations (Social Sciences)
- MSc Political Theory Research
- MSc Politics Research
Public Policy, Blavatnik School of Government (Social Sciences)
Master of Public Policy
Social Policy and Intervention (Social Sciences)
- MSc Comparative Social Policy
- MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc (Research) Social Intervention
- MSc (Research) Social Policy
Socio-Legal Studies (Social Sciences)
MSt Socio-Legal Research
Sociology (Social Sciences)
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs of at least £14,057. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
The scholarship is open to applicants who are Syrian citizen or a stateless person residing in Syria, and who have applied for a one-year Master’s degree in any subject offered at St Antony’s College.
Nationality: Syrian citizen or a stateless person residing in Syria is eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this scholarship: to be considered, submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline (6 or 20 January 2017, depending on your course). Selection is expected to take place in April 2017.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 6 or 20 January 2017.