We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Engineer
Location: Ilesa – Osun
Duties and Responsibilities
- Optimise plant and equipment availability
- Maintain maintenance integrity
- Optimise plant availability
- Plan and implement maintenance priorities
- Optimise process performance
- Conduct engineering administration
- Optimise raw material usage
- Support continuous improvement
- Manage planned maintenance system integrity and optimal usage
- Manage priorities emanating from system usage reports
- Ensure asset care business processes adhered to
- Monitor, control and manage Asset care budget
- Facilitate problem solving and decision making i.e. identify problems or potential problems
- Manage occupational health, safety, risk and environment (Level 3)
- Manage human resources and develop employees
- Communicate effectively in the workplace
- Manage spare parts utilisation and availability
Qualifications / Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical/Industrial Engineering with Diploma in Packaging (IBD) and/or additional business qualification.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years experience in Packaging line operations management or related field job ata senior line management position in a brewery or FMCG with a minimum of 2 years in a management role.
- Understanding of process control within a brewing/process environment·
- Good understanding of the principles and practices of Manufacturing Excellence·
- Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Collaborative leader who has a proven track record of managing teams ·
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Business acumen.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal with complexity.
- In depth knowledge of Asset Care principles and good work practices· Knowledge of manufacturing way principles.
- Good understanding of Packaging operational processes and technologies. People Management Skills.
- Proactive, independent and high on initiative, attention to detail.
- Microsoft office proficiency i.e. MSWord, Excel & PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online