We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patrol Supervisor
- Take the lead on productivity issues and monitor work performance and efficiency of operatives and subcontractors to ensure project plans and schedule are followed and project is executed effectively and within budget.
- Patrol locations to ensure operatives comply with organisation’s standard.
- Maintain quality relationship with operatives, clients and company’s management team.
- Remediate and document all performance issues with direct reports.
- Implement strategic initiatives and Identify opportunities to expand the business.
- Ensure safe, profitable and successful management of all operations
- Other duties deemed fits.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Must be between age 30-40years.
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and drawings.
- Proficient in related computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have Job Vacancy atleast 4years work experience as a patrol supervisor with a security firm.
- Ability to drive car and motorcycle.
- Ability to work under less supervision.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills and attention to details to solve complex issues.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2016.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title