We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PCT Buyer
Req ID: Req-1021
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Liaise with Head of Procurement to collect the list of material approved for procurement.
- Plan and prioritize procurement workload in Compliance with instructions received from his/her hierarchy
- Administer the tendering process to ensure the “due process” is respected and timely progress is achieved, including preparation and issuance of communication documentation with Tenderers, organization of tender clarification meetings, organization of tender correspondence, filing, etc. in accordance with Group and/or Project approved strategic sourcing methodology & procedures for the procurement process.
- Evaluate contractual and commercial proposals and assist in evaluation of technical proposals where applicable ;
- Assist in the preparation of the Technical Evaluation Report and the Recommendation to Award ;
- Prepare final purchase order documents and obtain signatures for execution of the contract
- Ensure subsequent actions for follow up and expediting, in coordination with freight forwarding for transportation, import/export formalities, custom clearance and delivery to user or warehouse
- Expedite the delivery of the goods ordered.
- Ensure thjob atinternal clients are made aware of any significant issues, which may affect delivery and cost, and report to management such issues and corrective actions implemented.
- Liaise with Suppliers and ensure their production planning and contractual schedule are being strictly followed and adhered to and thjob atall contractor respect and fulfill their scope of work,
- Ensure thjob atall purchases of the project are run through due Tender with proper competition,
- Guaranty the quality of the data contained in e-Transit, Ariba and UNISUP,
- Ensure the adequate use of SAP and/or other purchasing tools.
- Ensure thjob atthe Goods Receipt and Services Entry Sheets are properly implemented in order to allow payment of the Supplier/Contractors.
- Degree, Diploma level or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5years experience as a supply officer involved in the preparation, negotiation and administration of a specific range of purchases or small contracts.
- Able to do procurement by him/herself.
- Some knowledge of petroleum industry equipment, specifications, manufacture, operation, certification requirements and of the Company’s business functions essential.
- Comprehensive understanding and working appreciation of the main supply chain issues including the application and optimisation of an integrated business system (SAP).
- Knowledge of freight forwarding and stock management main principles, process and relevant procedures.
- Able to anticipate and communicate with end users.
- Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online