Heartland Alliance International – Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position listed below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Advisor
- Pharmacy Advisor will plan and support the delivery of high quality pharmaceutical care services and the implementation of an efficient health commodity logistics system for the organization in accordance with donor requirements and stipulated guidelines of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- S/he will manage the pharmaceutical care aspects of the HIV prevention, care and treatment program
- Develop work plans and activities in concordance with the Government of Nigeria’s stipulated guidelines/standards
- Tracking, monitoring and inventory analysis of all pharmacy stock employing the use of monitoring tools, spread sheets and data bases
- Establish a viable system to ensure a constant supply of high quality, affordable, safe and effective essential drugs and medical supplies to the One Stop Shops
- The key task of the Pharmacy Advisor is to strengthen systems for warehousing and distribution as well as quality assurance and increase the capacity of the field staff
- The incumbent will assist and advise HAl Nigeria management in all pharmaceutical related matters including annual planning, budgeting and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant science or management field
- Registration with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a pharmacist
- Must have knowledge of and experience with HIV care and treatment medication
- Must have previous experience working in a multidisciplinary team in a clinical setting
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical quality assurance
- Proven ability to design and implement procedures
- Must have a broad based knowledge of and experience with computerized systems in pharmaceutical warehousing and QA.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are passionate and committed to working with vulnerable and marginalized groups should kindly submit a one-page cover letter, CV (not exceeding 3 pages) with 3 professional references (name, company, email and phone number) to: Ng-Recruitment@heartlandalliance.org
- The subject of the email “MUST” be the Position Title and Location applied for.
- Candidates must meet the minimum requirements listed and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class or gender.
- Candidates must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
- Please do NOT contact the listed email address with other enquiries.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.