We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Answers questions and provides information to patients and providers on drug interactions, side effects, dosage and storage of pharmaceuticals;
- Maintains established policies and procedures concerning quality assurance, security of controlled substances, and disposal of hazardous waste drugs
- Manages appropriate data collection, such as client name, prescribed medication and cost, to maintain pharmacy files, charge system, and inventory
- Performs a monthly stock count;
- Supervises the pre-dispensing of prescriptions for clients who are down referred to PHC sites;
Education and/or Experience:
- Suitable candidate will be fresh Graduate in Pharmacy or related field or Pharmacy technician diploma of school of health technology with 3-5 years experience in use of ARVs and drug logistics.
- Enjoys working as a member of a cohesive multi-cultural team;
- Good communication skills in English and Amharic.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online