Job Title: Physical Health Education Teacher / Sport Administrator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Applying instructional activities thjob atactively engage students in meaningful learning experiences and ensuring continual student growth and achievement
- Planning, assessing and revising curricula, course content, course materials and methods of instruction.
- Cooperating with colleagues to augment the instructional environment and ensure there is a logical scope and order to the sport department program
- Constantly updating himself/herself on technology advances and incorporating technology in the classroom
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom
- Connecting students knowledge to earlier learning and developing ways to encourage it further challenging and inspiring students to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Individual must develop and promote the appropriate skills and social abilities to allow the optimum progress of the children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Individual must Modify activities and assignments to meet the learning needs of each individual student.
Requirement, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of BA/B.ED in Human Kinetics/Physical Health Education or any related courses. Masters degree or any other professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five years teaching experience in a school Environment.
- Individual must have vast knowledge on sports and be competent to play atleast three sport games
- Individual must be familiar with WAEC AND IGCSE exams and competent in the British and Nigerian educational curriculum.
- Individual must be highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- He must have the Ability to relate well with different groups of Students of different ages and ability levels.
- Individual must have a history of personal achievement.
- Individual must possess excellent listening, organisational, research and IT skills.
- Individual must possess excellent communication skills, both written and Oral.
- The individual should have competence in organising inter-house sport competition and other national competitions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good diction is an added advantage.
Applicaction Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org