We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title Pilot
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotational
Reports to: The Marine Offshore Manager
- Responsible for the tanker movements on site and the transfer operations of hydrocarbons to or from the FPSO and
- To or from the export tanker or vessel (Pilot, Berthing Master & tanker Loading Master).
- Deputise for the Marine Superintendent position when the Marine Superintendent is absent from the FPSO.
Scope of Work
- Organises arrival/departure procedures for export tanker,
- Pilots the export tanker to/from mooring point (loading buoy or tandem position),
- In the event of an emergency, manages the off-load tanker securing or disconnection operations
- Assists and provides marine advice when approaching and mooring the export tanker.
- Inspects the export tanker, completes the HSE and Security check lists,
- Inspection of site support vessels, when required,
- Is authorised to stop or refuse berthing operations taking place,
- Supervises tanker de-ballasting,
- Is responsible for the application of HSE rules, international and National regulations codes and standards,
- Ensure communication with FPSO are maintained during loading operation,
- Checks volume calculations for exported batch,
- Supervise the 1st Level corrective and preventive maintenance plan for all equipment associated with marine and logistic operations including Mooring equipment and tools, work boat, SBM equipments, tandem equipments
- Responsible for spare part management of equipment associated with his duties.
- Advisor to the COMPANY for the completion of cargo documents (BL, LOP, etc…)
Context and Environment:
- Rotation status: 4 weeks on/4 weeks off
- Employed offshore on the FPSO.
- Unlimited master STCW 95 Class 1 Certificate (Deck) with tanker advance training.
- Bridge Resources Management certificate or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years service on an oil tanker VLCC, FSO or FPSO with 3 years as master or chief officer or harbour pilot, with experience of tandem and buoy approaches
- 2 years as pilot required
- BOSIET Certificate
- Languages: English.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online