We operate globally with offices in 16 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel. We offer hands on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pilot
Job number: WTSHO11809
Type of Employment: Contract
About the Job
- Responsible for the tanker movements on site and the transfer operations of hydrocarbons to or from the FPSO
- To or from the export tanker or vessel (Pilot, Berthing Master & tanker Loading Master).
- Deputise for the Marine Superintendent position when the Marine Superintendent is absent from the FPSO.
- Organises arrival/departure procedures for export tanker,
- Pilots the export tanker to/from mooring point (loading buoy or tandem position),
- In the event of an emergency, manages the off-load tanker securing or disconnection operations
- Assists and provides marine advice when approaching and mooring the export tanker.
- Inspects the export tanker, completes the HSE and Security check lists,
- Inspection of site support vessels, when required,
- Is authorised to stop or refuse berthing operations taking place,
- Supervises tanker de-ballasting,
- Is responsible for the application of HSE rules, international and National regulations codes and standards,
- Ensure communication with FPSO are maintained during loading operation,
- Checks volume calculations for exported batch,
- Supervise the 1st Level corrective and preventive maintenance plan for all equipment associated with marine and logistic operations including Mooring equipment and tools, work boat, SBM equipment, tandem equipment
- Responsible for spare part management of equipment associated with his duties.
- Advisor to the COMPANY for the completion of cargo documents (BL, LOP, etc…)
- Unlimited master STCW 95 Class 1 Certificate (Deck) with tanker advance training.
- Bridge Resources Management certificate or equivalent
- A minimum of 10 years service on an oil tanker VLCC, FSO or FPSO with 3 years as master or chief officer or harbour pilot, with experience of tandem and buoy approaches
- 2 years as pilot required
- BOSIET Certificate
- Languages: English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply onine