We are seeking to recruit personable, result-oriented and high pedigree candidate with demonstrable track record of success and beating the odds, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pilots/Flight Captain
- Equipped with all professional certifications and licences and not older than 50 years, you will be a thoroughbred and experienced Pilot, with impeccable track record and zero accident record.
- Performing aircraft flying duties
- Checking weather conditions as if they are suitable for flying or not
- Making contacts with the air traffic controllers to make sure thJob Vacancy atthe flight plan accuracy is in accordance with the expected flight circumstances
- Updating the log book on a daily basis -for status of the journey
- Making a report Job Vacancy atthe end of the flight- stating any issues or incidents experienced throughout the journey
- Operating the aircraft safely and economically in order to save operating costs
- Ensuring the good condition of aircraft and its equipment before and after the take off to have a safe journey
- Professional pilot Degree from any accredited institution of learning with 15 years working experience
- GreJob Vacancy atproblem-solving skills, and analytical ability to make decisions
- Highly smart and alert
- Ability to speak multiple languages is an added advantage.
Attractive and internationally competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) to: email@example.com quoting the reference as the subject of the e-mail with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.