The company has become one of the foremost building construction companies in Nigeria with presence across the geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Process purchase requisitions from sites/office/workshop
- Ensures the timely delivery of materials and equipment job atthe lowest possible cost
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on a criteria
- Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of the suppliers
- Processes the necessary clearance documents
- Closely liaising with the clearing agents
- Ensures the proper management of procurement department operations in the absence of the Head of department:
- Carries out all necessary procurement activities
- Verifies thjob atthe required order is within the agreed budget
- Coordinates the Dispatch officers when processing the orders
- Submits final invoices to the Finance and Accounts Department
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Submit regular reports of market survey to Management
- Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors.
- Minimum of 2nd Class upper degree in Accounts or any social science discipline
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word and Excel).
- Advanced IT skills including extensive knowledge of Tally Software.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as subject of their email.