We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Developer Graduate Intern
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Work under the supervision of Project Manager to coordinate and execute product development activities.
- Complete the product development projects within allotted budgets and timelines.
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atfinal products meet customer requirements.
- Develop process improvements to ensure product quality and productivity.
- Follow best practices to ensure smooth and continuous product development operations.
- Make product updates based on changing business demands.
- Maintain product requirements, technical and functional documentations for reference purposes.
- Analyze and troubleshoot product issues in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Commercial awareness and good understanding of the B2B market.
- Strong research skills and ability to think out of the box.
- Strong organizational, time-management and communication skills; and greJob Vacancy atattention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
- Flexible, proactive & creative problem solving skills.
- Strong sense of self-motivation and ability to learn and get results as an individual and part of a team.
- Should be a recent graduate with some working experience of the stated role.
WhJob Vacancy atyou will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment thJob Vacancy atpushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
- Flexible working hours.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letter to: email@example.com