We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Operator
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
WhJob Vacancy atyou can expect:
- The incumbent will be expected to transfer and / or add raw material to admixture plant as per production requirements; and fill containers with finished product as per requirement and assist the production supervisor in operation and house-keeping of the plant.
Other duties will include:
- Ensuring thJob Vacancy atwork is done safely and reporting any unsafe conditions to the Supervisor timeously.
- Ensuring transfer of materials into containers with the correct label pack containers onto pallets.
- Ensuring thJob Vacancy atthe quantity of scale and quantity containers on pallets are correct.
- Participating in Product changeover.
- Reporting and co-operating with maintenance regarding all breakdowns to minimize down time.
- Working according to Integrated Management System requirements as well as to Instructions and Procedures pertaining to the operational function as assigned.
WhJob Vacancy atwe expect:
- The ideal candidate should possess relevant Technical Ordinary National Diploma as a minimum quailification.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a production environment is required. (Preferably batch Manufacturing Process).
- Exposure other production related roles such as Environmental Health and Safety, Laboratory, Customer Service, etc. would be preferred.
- Fluent communication in English is essential.
Applicaction Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com