As a result of expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor (male/female)
- The Production Supervisor is accountable for the day to day business and achieving production targets.
- His job may be to ensure that production meets health, sanitation, and quality standards set by the corporation, food industry, and government agencies.
- The supervisor may also be responsible for coordinating of three shifts, arranging schedules, and monitoring employee performance.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Organizing repair of equipment, responding to breakdowns, investigating production problems, making improvements to current operations to enhance efficiency, maintaining statistical and financial records and planning and organising maintenance.
- Bachelors degree in relevant Engineering or Science discipline; previous experience in food production or experience in a supervisory role preferred.
- Experience in quality assurance (knowledge of quality control measures), leadership qualities are required.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2016.
Job Application Method
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org