We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Department: Programs/SMILE Project
Position Band: B-2
Reports To: Program Manager
- The Program assistant primary responsibility is to support the coordination and knowledge flow of the programs unit.
- In addition to thJob Vacancy atfunction, the Program Assistant will provide logistical support to meetings and visitors, and will perform other administrative duties in support of grant activities as required.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a HND/ University degree. Some experience with management of professional development preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in administrative support
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and computers in general
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work with church-based organizations.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “Application Form Below” and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: NG_HR@global.crs.org