We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager – Proactive LMS Cloud Services
Job ID: 1600106I
- Delivers license management services and programs to customers and partners, in order to govern, manage and promote awareness of the proper use and distribution of Oracle solutions.
- Provides expertise, advisement and tools thjob ataid in managing compliance with Oracle*s contractual agreements, while providing value-added services to enhance satisfaction.
- Performs business planning for assigned segment.
- Executes complex license management engagements/programs with customers and partners, following defined standard processes, thjob ataid in the proper management and distribution of Oracle products.
- Uses expertise in contractual agreements, licensing policies, technical verification, compliance processes and other relevant areas to provide analysis and license management related advisement.
- Works with sales, customers and partners to ensure compliance issues are resolved, while preserving business relationships.
- Drives the project planning, implementation, control and communication of assigned engagements/programs.
- Partners with other Oracle organizations in planning and conducting engagements/programs.
- Shares expertise and experience in mentoring others.
- Contributes to cross-team projects aimed job atleveraging best practices and increasing organizational effectiveness.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Advanced skills and knowledge in the management of multiple complex projects.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and formulate relevant business solutions.
- Exhibits cross-lob collaboration and excellent communication skills in successfully performing job responsibilities.
- Experience in working with c-level personnel. University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience.
- Typically 8 years of related experience to include 5-8 years customer facing experience in IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management and understanding of the software industry is preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online