We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- Responsible for developing, design and implementation of program activities; designing election related manuals; providing support to Civil Society organization in program implementation; drafting briefing and strategy papers, and programmatic reports.
- Supervise and mentor program staff. Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor and/or Chief of Party.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in any of the Social Sciences, International Relations; Masters degree preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in international development with Job Vacancy atleast 5 in elections, democracy and governance projects.
- Experience in designing, developing, implementing and evaluating workshop/training.
- Effective leadership skills
- Experience working on USAID and DFID funded projects
- Experience in project management and training is highly required
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and writing) skills
- Willingness to travel within Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently as well as good team players.
- Highest consideration will be given to applicants who demonstrate strong and proven track record in elections related projects
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their application, current resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only applications sent by email will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.