We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manage and coordinate activities across multiple project teams and ensure proper monitoring, evaluation and program execution.
- To ensure key projects (new outlets rollout, renovation projects etc.) are led and managed to excellence within budget and alignment to Company requirement and quality standard.
- Ensure effective planning, budgeting, and execution, monitoring of and reporting on project activities.
- Develop and set up a project management and administrative system, ensure the timely implementation of the institutional and capacity building components of the project.
- Establish and maintain effective project reporting, and monitoring and evaluation systems (to track, analyze and report on results)
- Managing the project’s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the program progresses
- Ensure adequate tracking and coordinate activities across multiple project and various internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Urban & Regional Planning or related discipline will be an added advantage
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Minimum of 7 years’ cognate experience with at least 3 years at managerial levels handling multiple projects across multiple locations.
- Must have engage in end-to-end management of massive projects and programs.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills- ability to lead diverse teams to achieve project initiative and results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Creative/innovative, with sound analytical and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.