Job Title: Project Coordinator, Design
Role and Responsibilities
- Studies and analyses the client’s drawings and searches for areas of improvement.
- Discusses the Client’s drawings with the Design Supervisor and gives recommendations.
- Prepares the Site Design Pack according to the Client’s specifications.
- Follows up and coordinates with the Site Controllers on the necessary information required (site pictures, Site drawings, etc) to prepare the Site Design Pack.
- Supervises the Design Officer’s work.
- Prepares the C-Module (As Built) documents according to the Client’s specifications.
- Follows up and coordinates with the Site Controllers on the documents required for the C-Module (As Built) documents.
- Updates the Design Supervisor on the Site Design Pack and C-Module (As Built) documents’ progress throughout their preparation.
- Files all Site Design Pack and C-Module (As Built) documents.
- Saves and backs-up all Site Design Pack and C-Module (As Built) soft documents.
- Visits all assigned sites to better visualize and understand the process.
OH&S/QMS Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensures thJob Vacancy atall OH&S/QMS procedures are regularly monitored and followed.
- Inspects all PPE prior to its use.
- Ensures a proper usage of PPE.
- 2-4 years of experience in similar field.
- BSc. in Civil/Electrical/Telecom Engineering.
- Certificate in AUTOCAD.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Please candidates MUST specify the role they are applying for as the subject of the mail.