AAN is inviting applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below in new Nutrition project (subject to funding):
Job Title: Project Manager
- The person will be responsible for overall program management in the zone with both operational and programmatic responsibilities.
- The Program Manager bears final responsibility for meeting program deliverables by both National NGOs and Local NGOs. S/he is also responsible for advocacy and coordination activities
Qualification and Experience
- A Degree in Social Sciences or Humanities, Project management Certification, Postgraduate Degree in Public Health Nutrition/Dietetics and eight years (8) work experience; four (4) of those years must be in a similar position.
Application Closing Date
7th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line of emails should clearly state position applied for and the State of preference otherwise application will not be considered e.g. Project Manager – Adamawa.
- ActionAid offers competitive terms of employment. Applications from women are particularly welcome. Applications are also particularly welcome from candidates living with HIV/AIDs (PLWHAs).
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.