We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relation/Liaison Officer Coordinator
Req ID: Req-1025
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Ensure an enabling and conducive environment and atmosphere within company host communities for company operation.
- Participate in the preparation of MOUs with host communities in company’s areas of operation.
- Handle and close-out conflicts and crisis involving company and all external publics.
- Coordinate all activities and programmes involved in planning and execution of Corporate events e.g. corporate parties, ceremonies etc.
- Handle issues of all tiers of government, in liaison with some other relevant departments, obtain governmental and statutory permits, towards undisrupted.
- Ensure favourable corporate image in the eyes of company publics by participating in activities of these public e.g. honouring community and government
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Customer Relation or any Social Science field from a recognised University
- A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. A working knowledge in Oil and gas industry is desirable
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online