We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relation/Liaison Supervisor
Req ID: 1026
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
- Ensure an enabling and conducive environment and atmosphere within company host communities for company operation.
- Participate in the preparation of MOUs with host communities in company’s areas of operation.
- Handle and close-out conflicts and crisis involving company and all external publics.
- Coordinate all activities and programmes involved in planning and execution of Corporate events e.g. corporate parties, ceremonies etc.
- Handle issues of all tiers of government, in liaison with some other relevant departments, obtain governmental and statutory permits, towards undisrupted.
- Ensure favourable corporate image in the eyes of company publics by participating in activities of these public e.g. honouring community and government
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Awareness of different media agendas
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Customer Relation or any Social Science field from a recognised University.
- A suitable applicant will possess a minimum of 5 years relevant experience. A working knowledge in Oil and gas industry is desirable.
- BSc, Business Management, Logistics, MS Office, MS Power Point, QA/QC
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online