In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to join our dynamic Customer Service team; the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring product and services meet the established standards of quality including reliability and performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
- Listen to 10 phone calls per agent daily and rate each call on:
- Service delivery
- Tone of voice
- Problem resolution
- Ending conversation.
- Monitor relevant periodic targets per role.
- Give feedback on results.
- Organise regular trainings based on data collected.
- Handle complaints on major issues.
- Ensure customers’ needs and expectations are satisfied.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Attention to details
- Communication skills – verbal and written.
- Data collection, management and analysis.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Planning and organizing.
- Judgment and decision-making.
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Quality Control Manager” as the email title and be prepared for an interview invite Job Vacancy atshort notice.