As a result of expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Supervisor (male/female)
- The QC Supervisor is responsible for laboratory operations and quality control.
- QC Supervisor is to observe and examine the production processes repeatedly.
- Only the Lab Supervisor can determine whether the product meets quality targets.
- The tasks of the QC Supervisor are: analysis of the QC samples taken from the production, analysis of raw material samples as input control, and Responsibility for the quality of products.
- Lab-apprenticeship or Chemistry studies or food production technology studies.
- Experience in food/noodle factories; experience in quality engineering (knowledge of quality control measures); experience in standard analysis methods (titration, calorimetric).
Application Closing Date Job Application Method
25th October, 2016.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Application Method