In order to push our continued level of success, we require talented and resourceful individuals to fill the role stated out below:
Job Title: Quality Controller
- The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring product and services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- Listen to 10 phone calls per agent daily and rate each call on a) introduction b)service delivery c)tone of voice d) problem resolution e) ending conversation.
- Monitor relevant periodic targets per role.
- Give feedback on results.
- Organise regular trainings based on data collected.
- Handle complaints on major issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Customer service experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Attention to details
- Communication skills – verbal and written.
- Data collection, management and analysis.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Planning and organizing.
- Judgment and decision-making.
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates must be prepared for an interview invite Job Vacancy atshort notice.