We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Report: Managing Director
- As a receptionist you are the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization.
- You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure thjob atall receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- A bachelor’s Degree in English Language or other related fields.
- Relevant 2 to 4years experience in a similar role
- Must be creative
- Must have excellent memory for details, be able to meet frequent absolute deadlines under stressful conditions, and deal effectively with multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- have excellent presentation and performance skills
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues thjob atmay arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Be able to communicate knowledgeably and engagingly with customers
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to draw information from people
- Be able to work calmly effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications should have very specific subject: E.g. Receptionist – Ikeja, Ojodu, Yaba etc.