We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rector
- Oversee the overall training administrative and financial functions of the institute
- Responsible for the overall operations of the institute/training centre.
- Hire, evaluate, and supervise technical instructor/facilitators and cordinators.
- Focus on training administration, classroom management, and Training quality.
- Approve curriculum and studies
- Ensure compliance with training policies, procedures, and standards.
- Communicate and coordinate closely with all staff to support participants/training success
- Design and facilitate professional development programs for all staff, focusing on facilitators
- Interface with and develop relationships with partners, including states, communities or even the Federal government
- Keep records of participants from institute inception till date
- Organizes new participants orientation sessions and activities.
- Development of training program calendar for advertisement purposes.
- Enforces institute policy and procedure for participants and staff.
- Manage and review participants application and admission procedures.
- Manage staff, programme coordinators and facilitator, for effective and productive training delivery
- Source and manage qualified facilitators for training programmes
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Familiarity with training institution standards
- B.Sc/HND (preferably M.Sc) in Engineering related courses (Power, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering)
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Not less than 15 years experience in power/electrical engineering industry
- Extensive research and teaching/facilitation experience
- 3-5 years previous work experience in student affairs/student administration or education is required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com use the position as the subject title