We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Coordinator – Food Security And Livelihoods
- To provide technical support to regional teams in ensuring that ACF FSL strategic direction and focus, quality benchmarks and technical standards are incorporated in programs and projects.
- Support the consolidation, development and strengthening of ACF’s strategic and technical leadership in food security and livelihoods Job Jacancy at regional level.
- Ensures program quality at Regional level and support program development.
- Represent ACF and its positioning in external coordination, donor, and technical meetings/visits on technical and operational matters.
- To support regional programmatic integration and related capacity building.
- To represent and position ACF in key regional initiatives.
- Bachelors preferably in economics, international development studies social sciences (sociology) , agricultural economics, agriculture and development.
- Advanced University degree (Masters) is preferable.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in food security and livelihoods.
- Experience in Food security and Livelihood assessments including cash and market assessments in both development and emergency contexts.
- Clear understanding of child and gender protection issues in the field.
- Proven management and coordination skills (HR, projects, and stress management).
- Proven ability to translate analysis and evaluation into operational planning and strategy.
- Experience with evaluations and monitoring as well as Program Cycle Management.
- Experience with research and partnership developments with universities.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with donor communications.
- Good diplomatic and negotiation skills.
- Disciplined and able to work and arrive at decisions autonomously and with minimal guidance.
- Excellent drafting and written skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Prior ACF Experience in a similar position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application by email to: email@example.com
- To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope. For example, “Regional Coordinator – Food Security And Livelihoods-Borno”.
- Applications will be processed on FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis and any application received without these specifications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.