We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional SHE Planner – Officer
- To develop, implement and administer SHE plan for all MTN activities and operations.
- Maintain all MTN SHE database in line with local and international requirements while managing the common SHE folder to ensure accuracy and adequacy of information.
- Keep track of SHE audits and audit follow-up to ensure prompt close out.
- Assist in organizing SHE seminars/awareness programs and prepare viewgraphs for SHE presentations.
- Review and update tender document to ensure adherence to requirements.
- Monitor SHE performance for contractors’ and advise on ways of improving contractor performance.
- Plan and implement SHE award to recognize best performance.
- Keep track of the UAA and UAC and follow- up to ensure timely close out.
- Keep track of SHOC and HRA and ensure that adequate control and mitigation measures are in place to ensure safe working condition at all times.
- Generate monthly reports on Beta Tripod accident investigation, man-hour and waste management and quarterly SHE performance report.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- National travel and a valid driver’s license
Experience & Training
- First degree or its equivalent
- At least 3years relevant experience in SHE management
- BA, BEd, BEng, B.Sc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date
24th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online