Job Title: Registrar
- The Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer and is responsibilities to the Rector for the general Administration of the Institution.
The Registrar shall serve as:
- Secretary to the Governing Council.
- Secretary to the Academic Board.
- Secretary to all statutory Committees.
- Responsible for keeping all records of the institution other than Financial and Medical.
- Issuing of Certificates of service and other Attainment
- Liaise with other Institutions on Academic matters,
- Performs any other function thjob atmay be assigned by the Rector.
Qualification and Experience
Candidates seeking for the post should possess the following:
- A holder of good honors Degree from a recognize Institution with job atleast 16 years cognate experience.
- A holder of Masters’ Degree in relevant field from a recognize Institution with job atleast 15 years cognate experience.
- A holder of Doctorate Degree in relevant field with job atleast 12 years cognate experience.
- A member of relevant professional Body/Bodies in Nigeria.
- Knowledge of ICT is an essential requirement.
Terms of Appointment / Condition of Service
- The appointment is for an initial term of (5) five years renewable for (3) three years and no more.
- The salary is consolidated as applied to Jigawa State Tertiary Institutions.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit (15) copies of handwriting applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae under confidential cover in an envelope marked POST OF THE REGISTRAR to:
Jigawa State Polytechnic,
The CV should include the following:
- Date of Birth.
- State of Origin.
- Local Government Area.
- Permanent Home Address.
- Contact Address including GSM and Email.
- Marital Status.
- Number of Children with Ages.
- Schools Attended with Dates.
- Certificate obtained with Dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies.
- Present Appointment with Dates and Salary.
- Name and Address of (3) three Referees.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.