Job Title: Resident Engineer
- Conducting Routine preventive maintenance which comprise of changing HVAC filters to lubricating kitchen equipment to regular boiler maintenance. responsible for scheduling regular inspections of electrical equipment
- Liaising with Housekeeping to coordinate and prioritize maintenance activities for apartments and public areas.
- Development system and procedure to ensure the health and safety of guests, team members, machinery and property,
- Controlling suppliers, stock levels and operating budget for the department identifying and introduction introducing environment-friendly systems and equipment.
- Monitor the apartments’ consumption of fuels
- Monitor engineering installation
- Supervise the apartment facilities functions
- Carry out engineering and maintenance works as required
- Periodic inspection and verification of tasks assigned to team members.
- Ensure proper sign off of tasks given after careful inspection
Skills and Competencies:
- Managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and building automation systems
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 6-8 years working experience and minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Experience in a similar work environment is a must
- Engineering degree from any reputable university is a must
- Project management experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online