Job Title: Resident Operations/House Manager
- This successful candidate will oversee day-to-day operations of the Apartments. Duties include supervising the work staff and interacting with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- He/she is responsible for all aspects of a hotel to make sure thjob atit is running smoothly and making profit.
- Coordinate the activities of housekeeping/ cleaning staff, front desk operations, food and beverages section , grounds and facilities maintenance and security to ensure consistency with laid down procedures and regulations.
- Deal effectively with customers, their needs while ensuring the hotel is running smoothly.
- Creating a work schedule for all reporting staff and ensuring it is adhered to
- Responsible for the hiring new employees, and training staff pertaining to all duties within the apartments
- Create an operating environment thjob atassures consistent guest satisfaction
- Monitor the performance of the apartments through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and financial reports.
- Initiate corrective action when necessary to staff complaints
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints
- Develop accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the company’s mission statement and follow up on its achievement
- Prepare for management thjob atclearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances
- Establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Execute marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results thjob atmeet or exceed the hotel’s business plan.
- Ensure good safety practices of employees and guests, assisting in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
- Review housekeeper schedules on a daily basis and ensured completion of assignment charts given to them
- Provide keen oversight to daily operations of the laundry department, along with supervising staff
Education and Experience
- University degree from any accredited university
- A Certified Hospitality Administrator is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in hospitality industry preferably in a 4-5 star hotel in or outside Nigeria
- Managerial experience and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well in both oral and written reports.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online