We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail & Shopper Senior Researcher (Associate Director)
- This position is responsible for leading TNS RMS Nigeria’s Retail practice.
- It includes strategic consulting, business development, building relationships with key clients and ensuring flawless execution and delivery of quality research and insights.
- The candidate must be able to manage a small team of research executives, inspire confidence and motivate the team to deliver and collaborate with other functional teams.
- The Retail & Shopper Senior Researcher (Associate Director) is also expected to train and develop the team to build and enhance capabilities.
- Further the growth and development of our Retail client portfolio
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations and business reviews
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff and members of other cross functional Teams in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget and business targets
- Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting the company’s quality standards
- Ensure proper and diligent People Management
- Set objectives and monitor performance for the team
- At least a HND/B.Sc or equivalent in Statistics, any of the Sciences, 10 – 15 years of market research – related industry experience with a minimum of 7 years of experience within Retail Research – Conducting retail Audits/ Retail Census etc.
- Strong marketing (research) knowledge – at least 5 to 10 years’ experience
- Expert knowledge of statistics and multivariate analysis
- Expert knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Effective writing & presentation skills
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
- Strong persuasion skills
- Seriousness and authority within the company
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s in confidence to: AME.email@example.com with application copies of your ID, updated CV, 3 months of most recent pay slips and academic certificates.