Job Title: Revenue Manager (Hotel)
- Implement revenue management operations, procedures and best practices.
- Identify new revenue opportunities.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly analysis, strategy adjustment and reporting.
- Optimize and expand distribution partnerships.
- Act as overall business development consultant for the hotel manager/owner.
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with levels of staff
- Embed a revenue management culture Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
- Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
- Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems
- Ensure hotel personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends..
- Business Development DNA and commercial minded.
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
- Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
- Good analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching.
- Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
- Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
- Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly
- Capable of prioritizing between revenue generating actions and time consuming tasks with low yield impact.
- Ability to work across all levels and functions of client portfolio under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
- Well developed interpersonal, adaptive influencing and supervisory management skills
- Willingness to travel and ability to interact professionally with other cultures
- Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
- High level of motivation, determination and commitment.
- 10 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management experience.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional languages an asset.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Finance/Accounting/Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies.
- Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel.
- Knowledgeable of hotel technology: PMS, Channel Manager, GDS, CRS, Extranets.
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com