Our client in the Micro-Finance industry, is looking to fill the below position:
Job Title: Risk Manager
- The successful candidate will be responsible for effective management of the risk portfolio of the bank and will establish an enterprise risk management framework covering all spheres of risk management across the bank.
- He/she will ensure thjob atappropriate controls are implemented in the credit process to prevent and protect against error/modification in financial records and entries, approval documentation and management information data.
- Develops and implements systems, policies and procedures for the identification, collection and analysis of risk related information.
- A good Social or Management Science degree
- An MBA or membership of an Accounting/Finance professional body will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in similar position in a financial institution
- A good knowledge of the Microfinance industry would be an added advantage
- Should possess good data analysis skills
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 23rd September, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading.