We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rotating Machine Superintendent
Req I D: Req-1030
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure thJob Vacancy atfabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure thJob Vacancy atall construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives.
- To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure thJob Vacancy atall technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required by company policy.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems.
- Reviews of vendor’s documents and verify/check rotating machine arrived Job Vacancy atworkshop.
- Comments on the contractor documents related to his discipline in due time. Review and comment site queries related to electrical works and co-ordinate the response with electrical engineer leader.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline.
- To manage construction interfaces within his discipline with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure thJob Vacancy atsafety remains the main priority on the construction site Job Vacancy atall times and attend the toolbox meeting.
- To ensure thJob Vacancy atthe construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements (technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems thJob Vacancy atcould affect construction/ fabrication.
- To identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works.
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Language: English fluent.
- Drilling Engineer, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Production.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online