We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sale Engineer Intern
Identify and implement marketing activities and policies to promote company’s products and services
- Create a well-qualified pipeline of prospective business opportunities by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with key decision-makers
- Research, source, make initial contact (cold calling, telephone prospecting, etc), with potential clients to accurately qualify prospects and establish their business needs
- Identify new business and potential opportunities
- Prepare and present proposals and sign-up of new accounts
- Manage all activities through the Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM), ensuring consistency and accuracy.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A good university degree with computer background.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, CRM and other related software
- Outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team;
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented and a team player and highly motivated individual who can work effectively with little supervision/direction
- Familiarity with IP Convergence including the design and implementation of IP telephony(IPT)/Voice over IP (VoIP) solutions is an added advantage
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA and/or CCDA will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume + a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject indicating the position applied for
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted.