We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Business Analyst
- We are looking for a Business Analyst with exceptional ability to elicit , understand and document business requirements to join our team.
- You will also be responsible for managing client relationships, sales opportunities, responding to RFPs and discovering new business.
- You should be able to facilitate clear communication between business users and technology teams.
- The role is mostly remote (with occasional team/client meetings) and you are free to choose your work hours as long as you meet your deliverables.
- Managing client and partner relationships and ensuring quality service delivery
- Elicitation and documentation of Business Requirements into SRDs and SOWs
- New business development
- Ensuring timely and accurate update of leads and customer details in CRM
- Writing proposals in response to RFPs
- Liaising with the technology teams to ensure timely project delivery
- Writing relevant content for company and client blogs periodically.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Self-starter, team player, high energy, reliable and strong work ethics.
- Strategic thinker who is self-motivated to constantly interact with customers on the phone/web & address complex problems with exceptional negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyse data sets and make valuable recommendations.
- Experience working with CRM software.
- General knowledge of Digital Marketing, Content Management Systems, Business Process Management, Electronic Document Management and Software Development process.
- Knowledge of SQL and web technologies – HTML, CSS etc will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools e.g. Slack, Asana, Teamwork etc.
- Experience with our current solutions – Kentico CMS, ProcessMaker and LogicalDoc will be an added advantage.
- Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org