We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: School Nurse
- Manage and coordinate the assigned school’s health services program based on requirements established by the School division policies, procedures and protocols, and by local state and national regulations and statues; maintain and operate the school clinic including the Supervision of Clinic Staff.
- Graduate from an accredited Nursing Program; Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred; licensed as a registered nurse.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use clinic /medical equipment; possess basic pharmacological knowledge; ability to assess emergency situations and act accordingly
- Comfortable knowledge of universal procedures and ability to teach this to others,
- Good oral and written communication skills,
- Basic Computer skills,
- A good team player,
- Possess a strong sense of Professionalism,
- Positive attitude.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send Application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org